|About Truth in Food|
Food. You think it's just what goes into your body? Not anymore.
Today, food has become the focus for so much more: Metaphor for poets and scholars, symbol for social activists, target for politicians, springboard for cultural comment. The result? Uninformed news reporting. Shrill political rhetoric. Defensive bickering. Misappropriation of science. Downright silliness.
The answer? Truth in Food.
Truth in Food traverses the entire food chain, traveling the long and winding road from conception to consumption armed with the farmer's natural skepticism and the scholar's thirst for knowledge, the mechanic's understanding of nuts and bolts and the philosopher's impulse toward the sublime, all blended with insight, scholarship, thought and good old fashioned humor.
Whether you’re after food for thought, food for the soul, food for love...or just plain-old food, visit Truth in Food to weed away the brush and let the sun shine down. Discover what's really happening in the food-chain, what goes into your food (and doesn't) and what goes on to get food to you.
Truth in Food. A recommended daily allowance
- Wesley Smith is like the cancer of humanity. God created us and animals. A stone did not created animals. God did. Therefore we are equal! We and animals deserve the same respect. "Meat and dairy indu... More...
- While I agree with about 99% of what Mike Smith writes, I'm guessing a part of that literary hug is that he writes it so damn well...I tell ya, Mike, there's a book in there somewhere...well done. More...
- We are on the threshold of being able to produce synthetic meat on an industrial scale in such a way that -- 1. It is indistinguishable from the natural product (Except for the absence of all foreign ... More...
- This Universe is created to be complete.There is edible, inedible and then there is poison too naturally existing! And then there is intelligence to be able to discriminate between what is edible, in... More...
- Myself, a vegan choose not to be apart of the horrific injustice bestowed on the life around us so I can eat or look better. Its only because we have evolved that I can make this choice. A few hundred... More...
Don't miss the next Truth in Food update. Subscribe here.