|About Truth in Food|
Food. You think it's just what goes into your body? Not anymore.
Today, food has become the focus for so much more: Metaphor for poets and scholars, symbol for social activists, target for politicians, springboard for cultural comment. The result? Uninformed news reporting. Shrill political rhetoric. Defensive bickering. Misappropriation of science. Downright silliness.
The answer? Truth in Food.
Truth in Food traverses the entire food chain, traveling the long and winding road from conception to consumption armed with the farmer's natural skepticism and the scholar's thirst for knowledge, the mechanic's understanding of nuts and bolts and the philosopher's impulse toward the sublime, all blended with insight, scholarship, thought and good old fashioned humor.
Whether you’re after food for thought, food for the soul, food for love...or just plain-old food, visit Truth in Food to weed away the brush and let the sun shine down. Discover what's really happening in the food-chain, what goes into your food (and doesn't) and what goes on to get food to you.
Truth in Food. A recommended daily allowance
Don't miss the next Truth in Food update. Subscribe here.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop slutring Anumals of them all! God will wipe out every Men who do this. More...
- How do the church leaders that say some foods are not to be eaten explain Acts 10:10-15? God says not to call anything he has made unclean. Seems I learned in Sunday School that God created everything... More...
- The anti food moralizer movement is so small... I had hoped to meet like-minded people. Instead I am ashamed to be sharing it with the likes of Eberstadt here. :( More...
- My impression is that you use iconography and language from American farming that in truth has nothing to do with the reality of American farming today. Why there is growing moral force to reform farm... More...
- If you had ever been a farmer or even been on a farm you would understand how uttlerly difficult it is for farms to make a profit. You entire idea of better quality foods for your4 customers assumes t... More...